Wednesday, January 03, 2007

1st day of school??

I am missing school.. Can you believe it?? Me, Lim Mei Ling Madeleine, the girl who always cry hard when she have to go to school, actually missing school??!! Yups. I admit that i am missing school, maybe not the academic part, but the atmosphere and friends.. After 15 years (that's what someone told me) of schooling, this is the 1st time i don't have to wake up on the 1st time of school.. I am rotting at home. I going to get a job and make myself useful.. Life is short, decided not to slack anymore.. I am missing people.. Missing everyone!! Ling, dorc, wei, yiwei, lover, lily, 2t, all 05S71, all my friends.. Pray hard that i marry soon, so can invite you all to my wedding dinner, and we'll gather all over again.. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. I am dreaming at this hour.. tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment