Sunday, November 05, 2006

Luxurious Day

Hmm.. Feeling a bit guilty that i have not been studying since friday's chinese paper.. =X But then, i am real happy today. After like about two months, i finally get to meet up with all my cousins and i finally get to see my baby cousin.. Hee. And guess what?? I ate so so much today. It's a four person birthday celebration.. There are four cakes and buffet. I ate till i am like bloated.. But the food is nice. Hee. I still like my 2nd aunt's cooking more.. I told her after my a levels i will stay over at her house and she will cook nice food for me. That's all about today. I really enjoyed myself, but no time to talk much about it here. i going play a bit game then do some maths before i sleep.. Oh ya. My younger sis going for OBS camp tomorrow. She will not be at home for 5days. But i guess it will not be a difference for me as i will be busy studying..
(P.S. Have fun in your camp ya sis!! Happy birthday Keng Hao-07/11, happy birthday En en-09/11, happy birthday Gary-15/11 and happy birthday sis-18/11)
En en trying to be a pianist like her sister..

Cute cute en en..
En en trying to figure out how to use my phone..
The four birthday cakes..



No comments:

Post a Comment