Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Updates..






Hmm.. Updates.. What have i been doing for the past days.. Firstly, last sunday. Ya. I went for the dinner to celebrate bash birthday.. It was fun and yups i made bash cried. My lover's birthday rite.. I cannot possibly don't turn up rite.. Haha.. It was supposed to be a little surprise for her. Because that day all of our class girls cannot make it, except for me and ying. So we turned up late to give bash a little surprise. Didn't expect her to cry though.. =X Monday and tuesday, normal school days. And i am quite pissed with a teacher. Shall not say names.


This is my "father's side" family photo, taken on my 2nd uncle's wedding night. I think it was years back we took that photo. Since then we have 6 new members added to our family. Two cousin-in-laws, three cousins and a nephew. and what's more is, there will be another new member this coming december.. Most probably a niece.. Why am i talking about this.. Because, today, my 1st aunt and grandma came to my house. My 1st aunt bought us mooncakes. Now my house got loads of mooncakes!! All snow skin one.. Hehe. My 1st aunt was like talking about my cousins and nephew.. It was very funny.. I feel guilty towards my grandma though. This is the 2nd time in the week she visit my house. and it had been a very long time since i went to her house. Because i was quite busy with studying.. I love my dearest grandma!! I love my family too.. =D Today i am quite high in school. I think i am having mood swings. Because in the morning i was actually quite moody.. =x Anyway, i am thinking if i should go school tomorrow.. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment